Welcome & Congratulations
Congratulations on your purchase of a new grill! We are very proud of our product and we are completely
committed to providing you with the best service possible. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Please read this Use & Care Manual very carefully. It contains valuable information on how to properly
maintain your new grill.
We know you’ ll enjoy your new grill and thank you for choosing our product. We hope you consider us for
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This Use & Care Manual provides specific operating instructions for your model. Use your grill only as
instructed in this manual. These instructions are not meant to cover every possible condition and situation
that may occur. Common sense and caution must be practiced when installing, operating and maintaining
Please record your model and serial numbers below for future reference. This information is found on the serial
plate located on the inside o ...
General Safety Instructions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• Read this manual carefully before using your grill to reduce the risk of fire, burn hazard or other injury.
• Extreme care should be used because of the high temperatures produced by this appliance. CHILDREN
SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN AN AREA WHERE THE GRILL IS BEING OPERATED.
• This appliance must be kept clear from combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable vapors and
liquids. Do not allow flammable materials to come in contact with grate, burner or hot surfaces.
• Use only outdoors and provide good ventilation to avoid carbon monoxide buildup which could result
in injury or death.
• DO NOT repair or replace any part of this appliance unless it is specifically recommended in this manual.
A qualified service technician should conduct all other service.
• Follow the installation and servicing instructions provided with this product. Have your grill installed by a
qualified service technician.
• Locate ...
General Safety Instructions
Do not use the rotisserie in the rain.
NOTE: DO NOT operate the main burners and
infrared back burner at the same time. This can
cause warping of the roll top grill hood.
Electrical Grounding Instructions
This appliance (rotisserie motor) is equipped with
a three-prong (grounding) plug for your protection
against shock hazard and should be plugged
directly into a properly grounded three-prong
receptacle. DO NOT cut or remove the grounding
prong from this plug.
DO NOT use the grill in garages, breezeways, sheds
or any enclosed area. Never operate the grill in
enclosed areas as this could lead to a carbon
monoxide buildup, which could result in injury or
death. Place the grill on a level surface. Avoid
moving the grill while it is in operation.
Always have a qualified service technician perform
difficult conversions or modifications.
Keep any electrical supply cords and t ...
1 Bottom Panel Assy. x
3 Castors w/o lock
2 Castor w/ lock x 2PCS
4 Trolley Front Panel
Assy. x 1PCS
5 Trolley Left Side
Panel Assy. x 1PCS
6 Trolley Right Side
Panel Assy. x 1PCS
7 Trolley Bar Assy. x
8 Door Assy. x 1PCS
9 Magnet x 2PCS
10 Fire Box Assy. x
11 Side Shelf x 1PCS
12 Side Burner Assy.
13 Side Burner Knob
Assy. x 1PCS
14 Battery x 1PCS
15 Drip Cup x 1PCS
16 Warming Rack x
B M5x10 Screw x 6PCS
C M4x10 Screw x4PCS
D M4x10 sunk screw
1. Attaching 2 x Castors (w/ lock) onto the bottom panel with 8pcs M16*12 screw. Remark: Put the locking
castors at one side with bending edge narrower.
2. Attach 2 * Castors (w/o lock) onto the bottom panel with (8pcs) M6*12 screw.
3. Attach the trolley front panel onto the bottom panel with (2pcs) M6*12 screw.
4. Attach the trolley left side panel assy. onto the bottom panel with (3pcs) M6*12 screw, then fix the side panel
and front panel with (3pcs) M5*10 screw.
5. Attach the trolley right side panel assy. onto the bottom panel with (3pcs) M6*12 screw, then fix the side panel
and front panel with (3pcs) M5*10 screw.
6. Attach the trolley bar between the trolley left and right side panel assy. with (4pcs) M4*10 screw.
9. Putting the fire box assy. onto the trolley frame assy. and fixing them with 4pcs M6*12 screw
10. a). Loosen (4pcs) M6*12 screws of the fire box left side panel around 6mm
b). Attachi the side shelf onto the left side of the fire box via (4pcs) M6*12 screw and fixing the screws.
11. a). Loosing 4pcs screws of the fire box right side panel around 6mm
b). Attaching the side burner shelf onto the right side of the fire box via 4pcs screw and fixing the screws
12. Connect the flex tube to the side burner valve and fixing it.
L.P. Gas Cylinder Installation
A frosty cylinder valve indicates possible gas over fill.
Close the L.P. valve and call your dealer immediately.
1. Never store any extra cylinder under or near your grill.
2. Never fill your cylinder over 80% full by weight. This may cause release of
gas from the safety relief valve.
3. If the information in points 1 and 2 above is not followed exactly, a fire
causing death or serious injury may occur.
1. The gas supply must be turned off at the LP gas supply cylinder when this
gas grill is not in use.
2. Storage of this gas grill indoors is permissible only if the cylinder is
disconnected and removed from the gas grill.
3. Cylinders must be stored outdoors out of reach of children and must not be
stored in a building, garage or any other enclosed area.
L.P. GAS CYLINDER INSTALLATION
1. Lift the cylinder lock ring up and place the propane cylinder in the hole on the cart base. (See Fig. 25)
2. Secure the rin ...
Pre-Operation Leak Testing
Although all gas connections on the grill are leak tested prior to shipment, a complete gas tightness check
must be performed at the installation site due to possible shifting during shipment, installation or excessive
pressure unknowingly being applied to the unit. Periodically check the whole system for leaks and
immediately check the system if the smell of gas is detected.
• DO NOT smoke while leak testing.
• Extinguish all open flames.
• Never leak test with an open flame.
• Mix a solution of equal parts mild detergent or liquid soap and water.
1. Turn off the burner control knobs.
2. Turn the top knob of the fuel supply cylinder counter-clockwise (right to left) two (2) rotations to open.
3. Apply the soap solution to connections of the fuel supply assembly. If no soap bubbles appear, there is no
gas leak. If bubbles form at the connections, a leak is detected. If a leak is detected, immediately t ...
Care and Maintenance
The drip tray should be cleaned periodically to prevent heavy buildup of debris.
NOTE: Allow the drip tray to cool before attempting to clean.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT leave the grill outside during inclement weather unless it is covered. Rain water can
collect inside of the grill, the grill cart or the drip tray if left uncovered. If the drip tray is not cleaned after
use and the grill is left uncovered, the drip tray will fill with water causing grease and water to spill into the
grill cart. We recommend cleaning and storing the drip tray after every use.
The cooking grates can be cleaned immediately after cooking is completed and after turning off the grill. Wear a
barbecue mitt and scrub the cooking grates with a damp cloth. If the grill is allowed to cool down, cleaning the grates
will be easier if removed from the grill and cleaned with a mild detergent.
After initial usage, areas of the grill may discolor from t ...
Troubleshooting Your Grill
GENERAL TROUBLE SHOOTING
You should inspect the burners at least once a year or immediately if any of the following conditions occur:
• The smell of gas.
• Flames appearing mostly yellow. (some yellow at the tips is OK)
• The grill will not get hot enough.
• Burners make a snapping noise.
• The grill heats unevenly.
SPIDER AND INSECT WARNING
Spider and insects can nest in the burners of this or any other grill and cause the gas to flow from the front of
the burner. This is very dangerous condition which can cause a fire to occur behind the valve panel, thereby
damaging the grill and making it unsafe to operate. We recommend you check the grill and remove any spiders, insects and webs at least once a year to reduce this risk.
BEFORE CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE
If the grill does not function properly, use the following checklist.
Grill will not light when the igniter button is
• Is your gas supply turned on?
• If thi ...
Troubleshooting Your Grill (cont.)
Grill will not light with a match or low heat with
dial set to "HIGH" position.
• Is your gas supply fully turned on?
• Is there gas in your L.P. tank? Check your
• Shut off gas supply, disconnect gas line at the tank,
re-connect the line to the tank.
• Make sure all the knobs are in the "OFF" position,
then open the gas supply valve on the L.P. tank
very slowly 1/4 turn, then open fully (at least two
full turns). Check flame.
• Check to ensure the gas supply line or hose is
• If only one burner appears low, check and clean
the burner ports if clogged or dirty.
• Check for leaks.
NOTE: Pre-heating time can take from
Flame is erratic
• Check gas connection. Look for kinked hose and
make sure gas supply valve is fully open.
• Gas level may be low.
• Grill may be in need of cleaning.
• Check flavor grids and cooking grates for excess
food or grease buildup. ...
Boretti warrants that for 2 years from the date of purchase, the stainless steel panels will not break
due to defects in material or workmanship. All other components of this grill are warranted free
from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Boretti at its option,
will repair or replace this product or any component of the product found to be defective during the
warranty period. Replacement will be made with a new manufactured product or component.
This warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and
is not transferable.
Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty parts.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts such as scratches and dents of the stainless
steel components or damage resulting from any of the following:
• negligent use or misuse of the product, including exposing the product to chemicals or