Mainnce & Care
Maintaining the TurboBrush Tool and Pet TurboEraser Tool
The TurboBrush Tool should be checked regularly
for clogs or debris wrapping around the brush.
Select models include a Pet TurboEraser Tool that
follows the same maintenance instructions.
1. Unplug the vacuum from electrical outlet.
2. If a clog is present or debris is visible, twist
the grey collar counterclockwise to remove the
faceplate and clear any obstructions.
3. To clean debris from the brush, remove the
brush from the drive belt and clean debris.
4. Reposition the drive belt on the brush. Press
the ends of the brush into the slots on sides.
5. Reposition the faceplate and secure by
twisting the grey collar clockwise.